C-WHO Behavioral Health Clinic
We offer same-day preventive mental wellness consultations. Our virtual model is designed for individuals experiencing mental wellness issues and who want to better manage life struggles. Consultations are not therapy and are not intended to offer a diagnosis to the caller. Instead, a trained clinician will assist you in developing helpful next steps or offer a brief intervention. Calls are confidential and last 20 - 30 minutes.
Are you experiencing mental wellness issues?
- Compassion Fatigue
- Work Dissatisfaction
- Loss Sense of Purpose
- Increased Tiredness
- Social Struggles
- Unexplained Sickness
- Or If You Just Need to Talk
Brief 20-30 minute virtual consultations with trained masters-level professionals for anyone experiencing mental and behavioral stressors. Consultations are designed to increase and promote mental well-being.
These virtual consultations are confidential, conducted via Zoom, and will focus on:
- Identifying individual stressors
- Building a plan for resilience
- Providing a brief intervention
- Developing a plan for ongoing wellness
- Are not Therapy
- Do not to Diagnose Mental Illness
- Are not a 24- Hour Crisis Line
- Are 100% Confidential
- Can be held in any safe/confidential location
Schedule a Consultation
Don't wait, call today to schedule your
Call: (208) 812-4999