Mental Wellness Information for Parents
Are you a parent? Check out our Parent Resources Here!
Mental Wellness Powerpoint
- Discuss the Prevalence of Adolescent Mental Illness
- Learn Some of the Symptoms and Challenges Adolescents Deal With
- Explore Approaches on how to discuss or bring up the issue
Additional Resources for Parents
- What is the CANS assessment and why do it?
- Topics the CANS assessment asks about
Virtual Counseling Options
- A list of agencies and therapists, with links, that offer virtual counseling.
Supporting Siblings of Children with Mental Health Disorders
- 9 Tips for supporting siblings
Resources for Eating Disorders
Key Information About Eating Disorders for Parents and Caregivers
Take a look at the supporting document for the video above.
- Facts about EDs
- What do healthy eating and healthy movement mean?
- Common symptoms of EDs
- What parents and caregivers can do to help
Resources for Substance Use Disorder
Click the images below to read more about each subject relating to SUD!
Check out this 8-part series by Camille Evans on "Supporting an LGBTQ Young Person" in your life.
Social Media Resources
A Few Tricky Things We All Need to Know
How to block, filter, and report content by platform.
How to Turn Off Geolocation:
Life Support Podcast by C-WHO
Check out these specially produced episodes of the Life Support Podcast to offer resources and support for parents and students.
4-Part Series on Eating Disorders
With Funds From The
This publication was supported by grant NH75OT000105 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Its contents are solely the responsibility of Cornerstone Whole Healthcare Organization, Inc. and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Department or CDC.