Virtual Consultation is designed for individuals experiencing stress or burnout and would like to better manage it. Consultations are not therapy and are not intended to offer a diagnosis to the caller, rather, a trained clinician will walk you through a discussion about your stress and assist you with developing a plan to help. Calls are free and confidential and last 20 - 30 minutes.
Are you experiencing burnout symptoms?
- Increased Tiredness
- Compassion Fatigue
- Experiencing Work Dissatisfaction
- Overwhelmed and Disconnected
- Anxiety Related to Work
- Loss Sense of Purpose at Work
- Unexplained Sickness
Brief 20-30 minute consultations with trained masters level professionals for the front-line health workforce.
These virtual consultations are free, confidential, conducted via Zoom, and will focus on:
- Indentifying individual stressors
- Building a plan for resilience
- Increasing ability to reduce stress
- Reducing overall burnout
- Developing a plan for wellness
- Not Therapy
- Not to Diagnose Mental Illness
- Not a 24- Hour Crisis Line
- Are 100% Confidential - information disclosed during sessions will not be shared with your employer
Schedule a Consultation
Don't wait, call today to schedule your
free virtual consultation.
Call: (208) 812-4999