FREE CEUs | In-Person Training
Open to first responders, city workers, school district employees, pastors, and ALL community partners.
- Date: October 20th, 2022
- Place: Vendome Event Center
309 State Street, Weiser, ID 83672
- Time: 8 AM - 3 PM MT
- Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
- Adopt language for suicidality that is respectful and non-judgmental.
- Assist patients with suicidal symptoms in a collaborative, empowering way, anchored in their values and priorities.
- Assess suicide risk in 10 minutes or less.
- Discuss with patients ambivalence and reasons for living.
- Collaboratively devise a crisis response plan that may reduce suicide attempts by 76%.
- Provide brief interventions to de-activate the suicidal mode.
This training is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a financial assistance award totaling $1,200,000. It is 100% funded by HRSA/HHS and 0% percentage funded by non-government sources.
After you register, please look for an email with more details on a pre & post-survey.