IIBHN 2022 Membership
We invite you to join the cadre of interdisciplinary health professionals inspiring innovative partnerships and promotion of continued development, implementation, and evaluation of integrated behavioral health (IBH) care while considering the role of IBH in healthcare transformation. Our community consists of a variety of professionals representing a wide range of disciplines such as primary care, psychiatrists, psychologists, private and public payers, healthcare administration, behavioral health providers, and quality improvement organizations.
As an IIBHN member you will have access to:
- Complimentary access to our annual conference
- Access to our IIBHN learning library with over 100+ hours of high quality trainings
- Access to technical assistance experts
- Mentorship opportunities
- Members-only email newsletters and listservs to keep you updated on the latest news, resources, career openings, and financial opportunities related to integrated behavioral health
- Opportunities to lead IIBHN through participation on the Leadership Team, committees, blogs, videos, and other forums
Purchase Your Membership
IIBHN Single Membership
IIBHN 4-9 Memberships
IIBHN 10-20 Memberships
Goals of IIBHN
Our mission is to create local networks of Integrated Behavioral Health Providers (IBHPs) across the state of Idaho that facilitate sharing of best practices, promotion of integrated behavioral health, and are connected to a larger state guiding body that supports this vital healthcare role through technical assistance (TA) and advocacy. The IIBHN shares a common vision to develop a behavioral health integration learning collaborative and to create a community of sharing and giving. Consider joining like-minded professionals as part of a growing community focused on sharing and giving to enhance health care delivery and increase access to appropriate behavioral health services.